SACMAT 2023 will host a co-located workshop: the 1st International Workshop on Trends in Digital Identity (TDI 2023).
- 23/05/2023: The tentative program has been updated with the lightning talks.
- 23/05/2023: The list of accepted lightning talks has been published.
- 05/05/2023: The tentative program has been published.
- 26/04/2023: The list of accepted demos and posters has been published.
- 25/04/2023: The list of accepted papers (work-in-progress) has been published.
- 21/04/2023: The list of accepted papers (regular and blue sky) has been published.
- 13/04/2023: The registration details have been published.
- 13/04/2023: The Test of Time Award goes to the paper Privacy promises that can be kept: a policy analysis method with application to the HIPAA privacy rule, by Omar Chowdhury, Andreas Gampe, Jianwei Niu, Jeffery von Ronne, Jared Bennatt, Anupam Datta, Limin Jia, and William H. Winsborough. Congratulations to the authors for this achievement! We look forward to attending your presentation this year in Trento.
- 28/03/2023: The list of invited speakers has been published.
The ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT) is the premier forum for the presentation of research results and experience reports on leading edge issues of access control, including models, systems, applications, and theory. The aims of the symposium are to share novel access control solutions that fulfill the needs of heterogeneous applications and environments, and to identify new directions for future research and development. SACMAT provides researchers and practitioners with a unique opportunity to share their perspectives with others interested in the various aspects of access control.